Working with a team of district volunteers, the Cascade Pacific Council is moving to new model aimed at providing better service to our valued members.
Here are some of the details:
- Boundaries: districts now align with school district boundaries
- Size: districts are much larger than in the past, reflecting the departure of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
- Names: district names will be chosen by volunteers on or before June 15th
- Patches: there will not be district patches for the uniforms, as they are not consistent with the insignia guide
- Leadership: district nominating committees are at work now identifying top prospects for program positions on the new district committees
Below is how the new districts play out by the numbers and geographically as well as new contact information: