Wauna La-Mon'tay LodgeFrom Community Service Projects to serving on outstanding Camp Staffs, our lodge's Arrowmen make up the best youth our council has to offer.
Wauna La-Mon’tay Lodge of the Order of the Arrow is an integral part of the programs of Cascade Pacific Council. Members of Wauna La-Mon’tay provide thousands of hours of service every year to Cascade Pacific Council’s camps and members. From Community Service Projects to serving on outstanding Camp Staffs, our lodge’s Arrowmen make up the best youth our council has to offer.
The purpose of the Order of the Arrow is fourfold:
- To recognize those Scout campers who best exemplify the Scout Oath and Law in their daily lives
- To develop and maintain camping traditions and spirit
- To promote Scout camping
- To crystallize the Scout habit of helpfulness into a life purpose of leadership in cheerful service to others
Annual Unit OA Elections
It is that time of year again to for your annual Order of the Arrow election. Electing a Scout or Scouter to the Order of the Arrow is an excellent way for Scouts to honor a peer or leader that best exemplifies Scouting’s ideals of camping, servant leadership, and teamwork. Elections are conducted by a team of OA youth members from your District, or OA Chapter.
To Schedule Your Election:
Contact your unit’s OA Rep,or your districts OA Chapter Chief or Adviser. OR email the Wauna La-Mon’tay Membership Vice Chief. You can also request an Election for your Unit online. Click on the “Request Unit OA Election” on this page under “OA Unit Visitation Resources”.
Join Us at Arrowcorps!
Fee: $175 for 21 & under, $200 for ages 21 and older. (Fees cover food, two long-sleeve shirts, helmet, a fun “free day” event and more!) Register today!
NOTE: Online Event Registrations close the Wednesday before the event but you can still attend by emailing Lodge Adviser Dick Phillips firstname.lastname@example.org and then pay Friday evening when you arrive. Most of our events are at locations without internet. If you make and online payment at the last minute, PLEASE HAVE A COPY OF YOUR RECEIPT TO PRESENT AT CHECK-IN.
- Where to go Camping Guide
- Vigil Instructions and Nomination Form
- VIGIL Eligible List-2020
- Unit of Excellence Award
- Paper Membership Renewal Form
- OA Unit Visit Resources
- OA Arrowcorps FAQ
- Lodge Standing Rules
- Leadership in Service FAQ
- Leadership in Service Award
- LODGE OFFICER POSITION DESCRIPTIONS
- LODGE LEADERSHIP INTEREST FORM
- Event Resources
- ELECTIONS - Unit Election Training Presentation
- ELECTIONS - Unit Election Report
- ELECTIONS - Adult Candidate Nomination Form
- ELECTION - Unit Elections Made easy
- Current Lodge Calendar