Camp ScholarshipsOur Goal in the CPC: Every Youth can Scout. Every Scout can Camp.
2022 Camp Scholarship Application
Scholarships are available to Cascade Pacific Council Scouts to attend one (1) of the Council Camps or Programs that are listed on the form below. Please fill out the below applications as completely as possible.
- Each person requesting a scholarship must complete a separate form.
- Cascade Pacific Council adults may apply for local Wood Badge assistance only.
- Cascade Pacific Council youth may apply for assistance for one (1) Resident Camp, Day Camp, NYLT or Horse Trek per year.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Turn in the application early to ensure consideration. Though we have significantly increased the fund through Camp4All, camp scholarships are limited and are granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The family of the applicant will receive written notification of any decision.
- To be eligible for a Camp Scholarship, the applicant’s family must show financial need. Families within Federal Poverty levels are prioritized for scholarships (based on the total before-tax income of the family and the number of people in the household. Levels can be found at https://aspe.hhs.gov/poverty-guidelines.
- Only one (1) Camp Scholarship request will be granted per applicant, per year to allow us to serve as many people as possible. Cascade Pacific Council authorizes funds based on income and extenuating circumstances. The maximum amount of aid per camp/program is 51% of the cost of the camp program.
- Funds are not available for Out-of-Council Camps, Scouts or adults from other Councils, or adult leader camp fees.
- A reservation for a camp or program must be made before this request for financial aid will be processed. Check with your Unit to be sure a reservation has been made.
- National High Adventure, World Jamborees, National OA Events, and other non-council events are not eligible for our Camp Scholarship.
- All requests for Camp Scholarships due within three weeks of the activity/Camp session start date.
- To be eligible for a Camp Scholarship, the applicant’s family must show financial need. Families within Federal Poverty levels are prioritized for scholarships (based on the total before-tax income of the family and the number of people in the household. See below for guidance. For every household member after 8 add $933 a month.
- The review process could take as much as 6 weeks to complete. The recipient’s family will be notified by mail. When funds are applied, unit leaders or persons registering for the activity will be notified by email.