Camp Staff Trainings
There are a few online trainings for which Cascade Pacific Council camp staff members must provide proof of completion upon their arrival at camp. The details for each are listed below as well as links to their online portions at the bottom of the page.
For online trainings be sure to fill out all registration information. Upon completion a copy of each certificate must either be uploaded to WorkBright or printed and brought to camp. You will not be able to work for any camp unless proof of all required trainings are confirmed by your camp’s management team.
Trouble Logging In? Try clearing the cache on your browser first.
- Youth Protection Training – Completion of Youth Protection Training is required of all camp staff, paid and volunteer. The links to these trainings can be found through the My.Scouting.org training portal.
- Hazardous Weather Training – Completion of Hazardous Weather training is required of all camp staff, paid and volunteer. The links to these trainings can also be found through the My.Scouting.org training portal under Program Safety.
- Unlawful Harassment Training – Completion of Unlawful Harassment training is required of all paid camp staff members. Volunteers do not need to complete this training. The link below will redirect you to the online provider of this training.
- Oregon Food Handlers Training – Completion of Oregon Food Handlers training is required for all food service personnel at resident camps. The link below will redirect to the Oregon Food Handlers website. The cost for this training is $10 and only payable online through that service.
- First Aid/CPR/AED Training – Half of all staff at a given camp will need to have First Aid/CPR/AED training from the American Red Cross or similar agency. Contact your camp director to see if you will need training for your camp and the dates, locations, and costs for the trainings they will be arranging for your camp. If you are currently certified in First Aid/CPR/AED please let your camp director know immediately so they can reduce the planned attendance of any trainings they may set up prior to camp.
Links to Online Trainings
- My.Scouting.org (training portal for Youth Protection and Hazardous Weather trainings)
- Unlawful Harassment Training
- Oregon Food Handlers Training
Chris Herold – (503) 225-5755
Camping Services– (503) 225-5759