Marketing Tools & ResourcesPromote Your Unit & Share Your Scouting Story
New! Let the CPC Energize Your Social Media !
Shareing the positive impact of Scouting happens locally and one-on-one to friends and neighbors. So it’s important we all share awesome stories about your Scouts, and social media can help.
Ideally, we’d like all Scout units to post weekly updates on their social media, but we know that can be difficult and “one more thing” on your plate.
But if you give us permission to post to your unit’s social media, we can post content on your account, helping you keep it fresh! (These posts will often include a call-to-action to contact your unit for more info.)
How it works:
- Watch the video below.
- Give the CPC’s Sendible account (our social media managment tool) access to the public pages/feeds of your choice via the tool below. (Your facebook page MUST be “public” for this to work.)
- We’ll post fun content to your account weekly to provide increased awareness and activity.
- Your unit also posts unit stories, events and activities too!
- Your volunteers/parents share posts to their social media feeds.
- More people become aware of your Scout unit and how awesome Scouting is in the CPC!