Event Marketing Kits & GearMake a Big Splash for Your Next Event with Branded Geaer
Rent Attention-Grabbing Gear & Fun for Just $20!
From branded canopies & signs to inflatable archery, we have the gear your Scout unit needs to get attention and recruit new Scouts!
Where to use it:
- School open house
- Saturday markets
- Local sporting events
How to Get It:
Gear rental is based on availability. Contact your District Executive (not the CPC Service Center), and they can check availability and reserve your gear.
What Does it Cost?
$20 per rental period, not per item. Fee due at pickup for all of the gear you want to “rent.” This helps cover any cleaning fees and replenishing product such as stickers and giveaways.
Here is the Gear You Can “Rent”
Branded Display Items:
- 10’x10′ BSA-branded canopies
- BSA-branded table runners
- Retractable pull-up signs for each unit type
- Outdoor signs for each unit type
- CPC-branded 6’x2.5′ parade banners
- Prize wheel spinner
- Inflatable archery set (requires Rangemaster presence)
- Raingutter regatta raceways
- “Build a Boat” kits (pool noodles, sails, etc.) for Regatta Racing
- BSA-Branded corn hole
- Water rocket launchers (just add 2 liter bottles!)
- 6-lane Hot Wheels race track & cars
- Slime kits (just add water!)
- Portable easel displays (boards not included)
All items have limited quantities, but can be reserved based on availability. Rental fee is per rental period, not per item, and must be paid upon pickup from the CPC Service Center. Fee is subject to change. Maximum rental period is 5 days. (Late fee’s will be accrued if not returned on time.)