Pre-Camp Leader Webinars2021 Program Updates plus Camp Director Q&A
Council Overview Webinar
Our camp and program leaders, Todd McDonald and Chris Herold present an overview of camp safety procedures and protocols.
New Safety Protocols Include:
- Prescreening and check-in protocols
- Increased sanitization of high touch items, dining areas, outhouses, and showers
- Units will camp in cohorts
- Masks are required when working with groups outside of your cohort
- Adult leader “COVID Champion” training to help units follow protocols
Please note: this is meant as an overview of new protocols and are subject to change based on the latest state, county and local health regulations and recommendations of our Safety Task Force.
Camp-Specific Breakout Sessions
Our incredibly creative Camp Directors and their teams give you the details about the 2021 summer camp experience and answer your questions.
Butte Creek Scout Ranch (Cub Scouts)
Camp Clark (Cub Scouts)
Camp Baldwin (Scouts BSA)
Camp Meriwether (Scouts BSA)
Camp Pioneer (Scouts BSA)
Help us ensure every Scout has an unparalleled experience at camp by giving specificially to our Camp4All campaign.