If you are looking for a way to pass on some of your assets to your family while reducing or eliminating gift or estate taxes, a charitable lead trust is an excellent option.
BENEFITS OF A CHARITABLE LEAD TRUST
- Receive a gift or estate tax charitable deduction
- Pass inheritance on to family at a reduced or zero cost
- Establish a vehicle from which you can make annual gifts to charity
HOW A CHARITABLE LEAD TRUST WORKS
- You make a contribution of your property to fund a trust that pays Cascade Pacific Council, Boy Scouts of America income for a number of years.
- You receive a gift or estate tax deduction at the time of your gift.
- After a period of time, your family receives the trust assets plus any additional growth in value.
How It Works
Chief Development Officer