How to Register and Place an Order
Current CPC Members
If you’ve already used our event registration system (Tentaroo), click here log in and start registering for Adventure Club activities and events.
- Deadline to register for the Hiking Challenge is June 26th
- Deadline to register for Trail to First Class is June 30th
- Deadline to register for the Ages 5-10 Club level programs is July 13th. The a la cart will still be open to purchase.
- Deadline to register for any of the merit badge classes is the Tuesday before the week they are being offered.
- Deadline for the 5K is July 17th
- Deadline for the Scout Quest is August 14th
Step-By-Step Adventure Club Registration & Ordering Kits
- Once logged in, under EVENTS, scroll down until you find SUMMER ADVENTURE CLUB.
- First you’ll add your child as a participant. Put in the personal information that is requested. Then you’ll be able to pick the activities that your child wants.
- Next, you’ll need to decide if you child wants to join the Summer Adventure Club at one of the levels described above OR choose Al a Carte.
- If you choose any of the Club Membership packages, there will be a few additional choices to consider:
- Youth 5-10: choose any additional Bonus Kits you may want and/or any of the three events at a discounted rate.
- Youth 11-18: If you choose Trail to First Class and 1 MB, you’ll need to select one MB for each week
- Youth 11-18: choose any of the three events at a discounted rate
- Go to the checkout screen
- If you have more participants to add, you’ll be able to add the next participant from this screen and go through steps 4-6 again. Select which program that child would like and continue.
- Once all your children are added, you can then finish checking out and pay.
What if I need help financially?
We can help with that! If you had originally applied for a scholarship for summer camp, you are pre-approved to use those funds again. Before you begin the process of selecting what program your child would like, please fill out this form. We will help walk you through your registration process and credit you the scholarship amount towards your final fee.
What if I have Candy Sales credit?
We can help with that, too! If you had candy sale credit for summer camp, you are pre-approved to use those funds again. Before you begin the process of selecting what program your child would like, please fill out this form. We will help walk you through your registration process and credit you the candy sales earnings towards your final fee.
What if I need help with the registration system?
We are so glad you are asking for help. We would love to help make this process as easy as possible. Feel free to call our Member Services at 503.226.3423 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will get back to you within a day typically.
What if I want to add more items after I’ve already registered?
The good news is that it is your own personal account, so you can always go back and add more kits or events as you want.
How do I register for just the events?
The Family Events are located in the Family Adventures page.
How do I register for an event if it was part of my club membership? I don’t want to be charged twice.
No problem! If you are a club member, you’ll get a specialized link to register for each event once the event is closer.