Simple Social MediaSimple Ways to Promote Your Scout Unit on Social Media
Let the CPC Keep Your Social Media Feed Fresh!
Together, we can spread the great word about your unit and Scouting in the CPC! How? Connect your unit’s public Facebook group/page or Instagram for Business feed to us, and we’ll post weekly content your unit’s parents can simply share to their feeds. (You can still update your feeds too)
How it works:
- Watch the video below.
- Give the CPC’s Sendible account (our social media management tool) access to the public pages/feeds of your choice via the tool below. (Your Facebook page MUST be “public” for this to work.)
- We’ll post fun content to your account weekly to provide increased awareness and activity.
- Your unit still posts unit stories, events and activities too!
- Your volunteers/parents share posts to their social media feeds.
- More people become aware of your Scout unit and how awesome Scouting is in the CPC!
What we’ll Post:
Posts will be about “adventure, grit and growth” but generic to Scouting. The post copy will drive viewers to connect with your unit. For example, we’d use this image with the following copy, driving viewers to connect with you via Direct Message: