'22 SNACK ATTACK
How to Raise Money for Scouting Adventures through the Spring Snack Sale
Your How-To Guide
- Unit orders due to district by Wednesday, February 2.
- Place your order using the red Unit Order Form button on this page.
- Orders will be filled and distributed to districts the week of February 14-18.
- Weekly re-orders are due each Sunday to your district sale chair / professional to receive by Thursday / Friday.
- Safeway and Albertsons storefront sales March 18-April 30.
- Sale ends Monday, March 28.
- Settlement form and payment due Thursday, March 31.
- Return unsold / unopened products on or before March 31 to your district sale chair.
- Storefront sales available at Albertsons and Safeway.
Contact district sale chair to get slots. Download Store List
Dates are March 18-April 30. Download Permission Letter
- Sell to your network – family, friends, businesses / places of work.
- Advertise on Nextdoor / parent groups / PTA groups at your schools.
- Sell to neighbors.
- Sell 1 bag, 1 box at parent workplaces.
- Weekly Drawing: Sell 1 bag + 1 box ($84.00) to earn your chance to win a Nor’West Scout Shop gift card. One gift card for Cub Scouts and one for Scouts BSA each week!
- Drawing Deadlines:
- Week #1: Congratulations to J. Edmundson from Pack 209 and P. Casteel from Troop 162!
- Week #2: Congratulations to T. Morris from Pack 209 and J. Blackmore from Troop 648!
- Week #3: Congratulations to R. Jaillet from Pack 195 and M. Carpenter from Troop 266 !
- Week #4: Congratulations to E. Bates from Pack 510 and M. Williams from Troop 5310!
- Week #5: Congratulations to J. Oldfield from Pack 106 and A. Hulse from Troop 5339!
- Week #6: Congratulations to M. Coxe from Pack 501 and L. Herman from Troop 855!
- 30% return to your unit.
- No camp discount this year; however, we do have “camperships” available if you need funding to get to camp! Contact your professional or Virginia.Molina@scouting.org for details.
- Unopened boxes of candy are returnable. You may not re-tape boxes. Meat sticks are returnable in any number.
- Wear a facemask / face covering and ask buyers to wear one too.
- Stay more than 6 feet away.
- Sanitize between transactions and after settling funds.
- Sell in household groups (family)
Contactless Ways to Receive Funds
1. Accept cash/checks in envelopes.
2. Venmo, Paypal are fine options as long as facemasks are worn and unit accounting system is in place. (Not a COVID-safety issue)
Door-to-Door Sales Know How
1. Ask permission to talk to them. If they say no then thank them and leave.
2. Stay more than 6 feet apart. Quick transactional breaches are ok as long as both are wearing facemasks.
3. Do not go inside homes.
4. Sell to neighbors when a big game is on tv! Think Super Bowl or March Madness!
- Contact Virginia Molina virginia.Molina@scouting.org
“Feed the Beast!”
Everyone Has A Hankerin’ for a Snack
Feed that snack beast with our delicious World’s Finest Chocolate bars or Tillamook Country Smoker meat sticks. Whether you’re craving sweet or savory, we’ve got the snack for you!
Social Media Posts
Post Copy Example: Feed the “hungry beast” in your life with our sweet or savory treats and support local Scouts! We have World’s Finest Chocolates and Tillamook Country Smoker meat sticks for sale right now for just $1. Ask me how!
Impact for Generations.
Prepared for Life.
This is more than a motto. It is a manifesto. It is our promise to the community and to every parent and child who Scouts with us. By Scouting in the Cascade Pacific Council (CPC) of the Boy Scouts of America, every youth can learn to make an impact on the world around them and be more prepared for career and life.