Impact Hour Start GuideStep-By-Step Tips for Successful Impact Hour or Leadership Luncheon
About this Guide
Below you’ll find the marketing tools, resources and steps that will help your team have an engaging, successful impact hour.
Step 1: Develop Your Team & Theme
Meet with your District Executive and develop your Impact Hour Team
Step 2: Scheduling
Scheduling the event and kick-starting your marketing is key to your success.
- Pick a Date & Time for the Event.
- Choose a location or set up a virtual event.
- Send your event information to the CPC marketing team for web page creation and URL.
- Once you receive your web page URL, create a flyer using this template
- Request the creation of a fundraising web page and campaign from your District Executive.
3. Event Promotion Tools
- Create a free Canva account for access to our marketing tempates.
- Modify this event flyer in Canva with your dates, time and conent. Download and share with others via email.
- Modify these social media graphics at Canva with your date and photos of featured Scouts.
- Download and share the social media graphics on your team’s Facebook and Instagram, tagging “Cascade Pacific Council, BSA” so that we can promote them as well.
- The Cascade Pacific Council and your District Executive will also promote your event via social media and email.
4. Video Shoot & Web Page Requests
Schedule your video shoot with your keynote speaker and award recipient or other special stories and request updates to your web page by filling out this form.
5. Develop & Rehearse Your Presentation
- Make a copy of this Google Slides template. Rename it. Share it with your team.
- Cusomize the template with you local theme and event information.
- Rehearse with your MC, keynote speaker or any special guests.
Patrick Tran | Development Director
Social media templates are available for you to customize!